The Company: Regional IFA firm based in North Leeds who are looking to recruit a Paraplanner in support of two Financial Planners. Currently a 5-adviser strong firm and looking to expand as we head through 2023.
- Office Location: Moortown, North Leeds
- Hybrid Working: Yes – 3-days office/2-days WFH
Package: £35-40k base DOE + bonus and full company benefits
- Benefits: Pension, 4xDIS, full study support and 23-days holiday + stats
- Bonus: Discretionary – Paid annually
The Role: The role day to day is a pure paraplanning role providing analysis, detailed research of funds and providers, product recommendations and suitability report production for HNW private clientele on a 1 to 1 support basis. You will:
- Produce accurate, compliant client reports within agreed timescales.
- Assist in the production of client portfolio reviews.
- Provide response to client technical queries.
- Produce client cash flow models
- Assist with updating the firms preferred provider panels involving the ongoing monitoring of recommended structures and providers.
- Assist in the training to other members of staff on all areas of advice
- Produce technical bulletins to be sent to clients and introducers when appropriate.
The Person: Will suit an experienced Paraplanner who is QCF level 4 Diploma qualified (PQ candidates with hands-on, practical paraplanning experience are also encouraged to apply), and have wide-ranging knowledge across the private wealth product spectrum. Any cashflow modelling experience via Prestwood (or other tools) would be a distinct advantage, along with an exposure to client-facing meetings alongside an adviser at initial fact-find and/or review stage.
What next? Follow the link attached to send an up-to-date CV. Further questions? Feel free to get in touch directly on the details below: Chris – 07891479277 | firstname.lastname@example.org