The Company: Family-feel IFA business looking to bring in an experienced IFA Administrator following a recent expansion to their advisory team. Currently a 15-person strong firm with plans to expand across the next 5 years – Offers an opportunity for and experienced Administrator looking for flexibility around home-life, or a budding ‘trainee paraplanner’ looking for a development opportunity short/medium-term.
- Office Location: Ilkley, North Leeds
- Hybrid/Home Working: Yes – Home/office working split
Package: £25-30k base + annual bonus and full company benefits:
- Benefits: 24 days holiday + stats, discretionary bonus and full benefits package inclusive of pension, DIS and study support to Diploma/Chartered
- Standard hours: 9am-5pm (Flexible working)
The Role: A technically challenging IFA Administrator role/remit providing administrative support to multiple high performing private wealth biased financial advisers in a team structure. Key accountabilities include:
- Liaising with colleagues, clients and professional contacts.
- Processing all new business across the breadth of personal investments, pensions, protection and IHT planning casework
- On boarding new clients to the business, ensuring the new client file is fully compliant.
- Ensuring that all tasks are dealt with within the required timescales
- Assisting with preparing client review packs
- Maintaining accurate records and adhering to company process and procedure as required
- Providing general office administrative support including filing, scanning, photocopying, post & franking
The Person: Whole of market IFA business environment experience preferred, ideally supporting advisers across business processing and client relationship management.
- Required: Exposure to managing clientele sitting in the HNW private wealth arena
- Required: Managing and indeed administering significant levels of AUM
- Advantageous: Intelligent Office experience
What next? Follow the link attached to send an up-to-date CV. Further questions? Feel free to get in touch directly on the details below: Chris – 07891479277 | email@example.com | www.cb3associates.co.uk