The Company: A Partner Practice level SJP firm based in Central Leeds looking to add an industry experienced Financial Services Administrator to their adviser support team.
- Office Location: Central Leeds
- Hybrid/Home Working: No – 100% office-based
Package: £26-30k base + annual bonus and full company benefits:
- 25 days holiday + stats, 5% pension, 2xDIS Private & Medical Insurance; plus a £35pm wellbeing allowance
- Highly rewarding bonus structure based on business performance
- Standard hours: 9am-5pm
The Role: The remit here is dedicated support for the day-to-day administration of the practice including regulatory requirements, client servicing, system administration and diary management:
- To assimilate and segregate information gathered on the fact-find.
- Ensuring that the CRM system is fully updated.
- To support the Adviser by dealing effectively with the day to day administration.
- Support the Adviser to ensure the end to end business process is adhered to and tracked efficiently
- Oversee and manage the submission of all client applications/advice sets.
- Support the Adviser to ensure all relevant information required for writing the client report is available.
- To support the Adviser in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with business assurance/management.
- Involvement in client entertainment events.
- Producing analysis using Financial Express Analytics to compliment client reports.
- Prepare for client meetings by getting up to date valuations and to ensure the clients fact find has been updated and any business opportunities identified.
The Person: Private wealth focused administration support exposure is required here, with 2+ years’ hands-on practical experience the ideal.
- Essential: 2+ years’ experience processing investments and/or pensions business
- Essential: Have managed either private client or group business on behalf of a financial adviser
- Required: A professional, client-centric outlook with exemplary client management skills/experience
What next? Follow the link attached to send an up-to-date CV. Further questions? Feel free to get in touch directly on the details below: Chris – 07891479277 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.cb3associates.co.uk