The Company: Nationally renowned IFA firm with a site in central Huddersfield looking to add an industry experienced Financial Planning Administrator in support of 2 high-performing, private wealth focused financial advisers:
- Office Location: Central Huddersfield
- Hybrid/Home Working: 100% office-based
Package: £25-30k DOE + discretionary bonus and full company benefits
- Benefits: Pension, 4xDIS, 25-days holiday + stats & full study support to Diploma via the CII
- Bonus: Discretionary, paid annually
The Role: A client-centric admin focused adviser support role dealing with technical administration and business processing workloads:
- New business processing –online processing and by post for all life and pension business
- Switching – online and by post
- Dealing with telephone enquiries with clients/providers
- Administration tasks such as filing/scanning/faxing
- Preparation of client servicing reviews, including valuation reports
- Pension transfers including final salary schemes
You will support consultants in a whole of market capacity and provide a high-quality service to new and existing individual clients.
The Person: The successful candidate must come from an IFA/wealth management/investments management background and have exposure to supporting advisers in a private wealth focused advice environment.
- Essential: 2+ years industry experience within financial services
- Essential: Experience of processing investments and pensions business
- Essential: Be 100% happy/comfortable being office based alongside that daily commute
What next? To apply now please follow the link below. Alternatively you can call Chris on 07891479277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to explore further.