The Company: Nationally recognised and rapidly expanding IFA business based in Sheffield looking to recruit a private wealth focused Client Liaison Administrator who holds admin experience working within an IFA/wealth management firm.
- Office Location: Sheffield
- Hybrid/Home Working: Yes – 3-days office, 2 days WFH after probation
Package: £24-27k base + bonus and full company benefits
- Benefits: 25 days holiday plus stats, 5% pension, 4xDIS, PMI on top of a full flexible benefits package
- Bonus: Discretionary – Paid annually
- Working week: 35hrs (Mon-Fri) inclusive of flexible working
The Role: Sits within the firm’s adviser support structure taking on full administrative responsibilities across the breadth of private wealth. Standard duties & responsibilities include:
- Personal support to the adviser whilst monitoring and managing the adviser’s diary
- Process all new/existing business
- Prepare meeting packs
- Assist with mail merge exercises
- Act as a point of contact for the client in the adviser’s absence and deal with client queries
- Book all client meetings including annual review meetings
The Person: A private wealth focused advisory background is required, along with exposure to supporting IFA’s/financial advisers in either in a pooled capacity, or on a 1 to 1 basis.
- Knowledge and awareness across the private wealth product spectrum inclusive of investments, pensions, protection and IHT planning)
- 2+ years’ time-served administration experience
What next? To apply now please follow the link attached to send an up-to-date CV. If you have further questions on the above please feel free to call Chris on 07891479277 or email email@example.com to explore in more detail.